Yes, you have celebrate at home or some restaurant, but I’m telling my parents to do some other fun places. ones I’ve said so far are:
- the zoo – gardens and lots to look at
- the beach – nice sand to relax on, water to paddle or swim in…
- some gardens – I think the Botanical Gardens in the city would be divine
- on one of those boats that cruises along the river
- at a children’s farm – not the most beautiful places but open and the animals would amuse the kids
- a park – the one near my school would be good as it has playground, free BBQs and space for other games and even parking in the park but no toilets might be a problem…
Any other fun places my parents and family might agree to?