Last Christmas, we had a lot of fun with a list of corny jokes from bonbons so I figured we’d do it again.
I’ll try to avoid copying any jokes we had last year but forgive me if I get any doubled up! The post will go up next week, but if you have any bonbons cracked before then, please email me the jokes and I’ll pop them in!
Using these jokes…
The obvious use of these jokes is to read them here and now and laugh 🙂
But I thought it would be nice to suggest other uses for these jokes, some of which are ideas from people last year.
- read them out on Christmas Eve as part of the build up to Santa’s arrival
- read then out at Christmas lunch, or randomly during Christmas Day (Hmm, does that mean you get twice the jokes or you don’t buy bonbons this year?!)
- share this page in social media so lots of people can get a laugh (or a groan as their sense of humour dictates!)
- use these jokes when making your own bonbons
- write out these jokes into Christmas cards or tuck them into Christmas gifts
- choose one or two and use them as an email signature for December
- use them as Christmas countdown, sharing a different joke each day (Sorrowscal took this further last December when she made up a new joke each day!)
Let s know how you use these jokes 🙂